• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: E2E SuperLight!!!! **SOLD**

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

I have for sale an E2E compatable light that has been modified to fit either a P91 or a P61 Lamp assembly. Basically, the light consists of an E2E head has been modified along with the two lamp assemblies to work off of 3 cells in an E2E head.

For those of you who are not aware: the P90 will provide you with 105 lumens for one hour, whereas a P91 will provide you with 200 lumens for 20 minutes.

Included with the package is a Balrog BE3 body and a Z57 tailcap that has been modified by forumite "LitFuse" for "buttery smoothness".

The entire package it in excellent condition and has never been carried. It only has about 5 minutes of runtime on it just to see how well it works. It has been sitting in my closet for far too long so I'd like to move it to someone who could put it to good use.

The entire package includes:
1x modified P91 HOLA
1x modified P90 LA
1x modified E2E head assembly
1x Balrog BE3 body
1x "buttery smooth" Z57 Tailcap
3x New Surefire 123s

The only thing to note on this item is that the O-ring that seals the bezel should be replaced. It is starting to show signs of cracking and to ensure water resistance, I would recomend it be replaced. Please note that the light will still function properly in the condition as is. But I still recommend the O-Ring be replaced if using the light in wet conditions. Other than that the light is in perfect condition: No marks, blemishes, dents, etc.

Asking $100, shipped CONUS. International buyers, please add $5 dollars. Paypal only please!

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a PM and I will answer any questions you may have.

Pics Added:

supere2e4do.jpg

supere2eassembled7ts.jpg

Thanks for looking,/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
MSax

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: E2E SuperLight!!!!

Do you have to mod the LAs when you need a replacement or will stock P90/91 LAs fit in the head? Also is the BE3 black or natural?

TIA
-LT

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: E2E SuperLight!!!!

Lunal Tic,

Yes if you need a new LA you will need to modify another P91 or P90. Its actually not that hard to do: You need to remove the reflector and cut down the plastic base to make it fit. Takes a bit of practice and a bit of skill with a dremel tool.

I know This is Nascar was making these for a while and there are others that could preform the task if you didn't want to.

.... and the BE3 is natural. A bit lighter than Surefire parts, but look pretty cool no the less.

Oh, and I'm now dropping the price.... Christmas Sale!!!

Thanks,
MSax