Barbolight U-09 owners, Please.

ksbman

Flashaholic*
I was thinking of buying one of these to replace the MagCharger that I use at work. I really prefer LED's but so far haven't found one that throws well enough and is rechargeable, two characteristics that I want my main work light to have. The MC is the last incandescent that I have.

I am a little hesitant about spending that much money to find out that it doesn't suit my purposes. If it does measure up to what I require in a work light, I have no qualms about spending that much for a quality light.

What I'm finally getting around to asking is, is there a U-09 owner out there who will lend me their light to try it out? I would like to take it to work one night to shine on the tail of an aircraft.

I will take great care of your light. I would only use it to shine on the tail and then put it away. If it lights up the tail to my satisfaction it would work well everywhere else that I would need it.

I will pay for shipping both ways. If I receive the light on a work day, It will be back on it's way to you the next day.

All I would need is the light, with a freshly charged battery. If you're willing to help me out, please let me know here or with an e-mail. My PM's are disabled.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ksbman did you ever try an Aleph III? You can use Pilas in it.
I know it doesn't put out the same volume of light that a MC does. But it has very good throw and can use the Pila re-chargable batteries.

Wrangler

Enlightened
Very sad nobody can (wants to) help you!!!
I`m a little disappointed about that `cause you did help so many people here on these forums so you could at least expect some help!!!
Guess the Barbolight owners are still out for holidays!?

Good luck,
Wolfgang

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, that would be the best way, to get Barbarin to loan Keith one. Keith has helped so many of us and is one of the trusted people whom you can depend on.

That approach is the best, because then if he's happy with it, he can simply send the money and keep the light.

Come on guys! I don't have one, or it'd be on the plane already.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

I browsed through Barbolight's site and found no distributor info for North America yet, only Spain. No prices listed either, so I guess you have to contact them for info.

Barbarin, ¿no teneis distribuidores de vuestros productos fuera de España?

Saludos, Javier

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,
OK, there will be soem loaner for you to experience teh quality of this flashlight. You just have to pay the shipping.
Contact me ksbman!!

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Barbarin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Barbarin, any chance you will be doing another GB for the U-09??? I think there are A LOT of people that would be VERY interested in buying one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif You could just about count me in. Any chance?????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

C ya,
Baker

ksbman

Flashaholic*
I'm sorry, I haven't contacted Barbarin yet.

I've been waiting to see if I'm getting laid off or bumped out of DTW. It looks like I won't be laid off, but bumped is still a possibility. I'll know by the end of this week, supposedly.

If I'm staying put for the time being, I probably just go ahead and order the light.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ouch, laid off? That sounds really bad. Hopefully it never comes to that. If there is anything we can do for you let us know.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello friends.
I have been quite busy opening a production line, but here you have me again.

KSBMAN CONTACT ME!!!

I will send you a passarround flashlight plus charger and 4500 mAH battery. No shipping, completely free, but after you test it please send it to our usual and official testers Ledmuseum or Flashlightreviews, or to anyone who wants just to test it.

Regards,
Javier Lopez