Wow. Thanks.

Siggy77

Newly Enlightened
Just have to give a big shout out to this entire board. I'd been looking for a replacement light for my Photon 1, and a Mag AA. I've lurked for about a week just educating myself about the different kinds of lights available.

I'd been considering getting a SF light at some point as well, but now, when I'm going to get the tac light, it'll probably be from one of the custom modders here.

As it stands now, I'll be ordering a couple of lights from Peak in the new year. (AA and CR123) The AA for keychain/daily use and the CR for my volunteer first aid work.

And as a Canadian, I didn't even need to contact each site I wanted to order from about Canadian Shipping. Even THAT information was available here. ('tis a shame that certain sites won't ship International or have new restrictions, but that's a business decision and understandable.)

Thanks!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
"WELCOME" aboard Siggy!! Certainly enjoy "these halls", educate yourself as much as you can and them watch your wallet!! Seriously torches can be had in a wide price range and remember you don't always get what you pay for! Sometimes there are some real quality torches available at some very reasonable prices!!

Please take a look at the CPF Policies as well...

Hope you have a great "Holiday Season"!!

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Siggie. Yes, welcome to CPF. Have fun and go very slowly. Getting reckless with flashlight dollars can sneak up on you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul