Merry Christmas Everyone!

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll get in on this.

Merry Christmas!!

I'm looking forward to what the next year will bring.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas

Hope you all have a great day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Merry Christmas to all my CPF friends.
You guys and gals rock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
May all your gifts, given as well as received, provide happiness and show kindness and may it spread. For those of you who celebrate Christmas with a tree, best go back and check because I think there is a smile under there for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

EDIT: Oops! And those of you who don't celebrate Christmass also have received a smile but you might be sitting on it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif Happy Holidays to all of you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
May everyone have peace and happiness during the holidays and in the new year.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
One of my earliest and nicest Christmas memories was when I saw Christmas lights on our front porch for the very first time. Our home was kinda dark in general, so it was something really special to look out the front window and see a nice, bright warm glow enveloping the whole front of the house. My dad showed us how to put up the lights.

My bedroom window faced the front of the house, and I still distinctly remember how nice it was to doze off to sleep under the glow of those big, colorful C9 lights.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is my daughter and her husband house in Ocala, FL.
I'm here for the weekend.
catts126dk.jpg

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Wow!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kewlpics.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
<font color="red">MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!</font>

<font color="green">My little family is all together... my kids and my husband are all lined up on the couch playing their new video games as I cook dinner... this is true happiness for me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif </font>