• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*: Surefire KL1s modded with Lux3 / reflector

akula88

Enlightened
Season's Greetings!
I've overspent this Christmas and I'm hoping to compensate this by selling a few extra items.

1. KL1 - Gen2 - LuxIII $55 <font color="blue">SOLD</font>
A Generation 2, Crenellated Bezel. Good condition. This was my house light. Very practical and can be powered by 1x123(3volts) up to 3x123 (9 volts).
The original Low dome Lux replaced with LuxIII / TXOJ by a local friend. LS is very slightly off centered but is not discernable and does not affect beam. The optics removed and replaced with a sputtered so17xa (17mm) reflector. Sputtering results in a very nice beam. Hotspot still prominent. Stock bias is retained, but beam is a bit underdriven for a Lux3, resulting in a bit greenish/yellowish. Sidespill is broad with good and wide hotspot. Sale is for head/bezel only. Body and tailcap NOT INCLUDED.

2. KL1-Gen2 - modded by CHOP. <font color="blue">WITHDRAWN</font>
Another Generation 2, Crenellated Bezel. Excellent condition. This was my old EDC but saw seldom actual used and mostly just rode on my waist pack. Light was modded by CHOP with a LuxIII/SWAK and bias uprated to 700ma. Optics was replaced with a shiny 'stock' so17xa reflector. Beam is very white and bright, approaching that of an ALEPH-2. Sale is for head/bezel only. Body and tailcap NOT INCLUDED. This is a good alternative to the more expensive Aleph2 head. The head can be powered with 1x123(3volts), up to 3x123 (9 volts).

[KL1s]
kl1s1pd.jpg

Beamshots :
kl1stockvs7008mt.jpg

Price quoted already INCLUDES SHIPPING via Registered Air Mail from my home in the PHILIPPINES to Asia, Australia, North America or Europe. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the item to arrive. I'm not sure if the holiday season affects the delivery of this item. Payment is due when you receive the item. It may either be in cash or Paypal to a third person. This will be an 'honor' system sale, so trust is important. I need to have confidence on the buyer's background here in CPF (CnJ and No. of Post) before I'll award the sale.

Please post your intent and PM me with your interest and address to evaluate awarding, but perference will be on the order of post.

Thanks for looking.

rodbolt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS : Surefire KL1s modded with Lux3 and reflector

PM sent on #2, thanks. Larry

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Surefire KL1s modded with Lux3 and reflec

Akula, PM sent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif