• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** WITHDRAWN **

akula88

Enlightened
Surefire P90 and DSpeck E2C adapter (plus Black 6P Bezel bonus) -- Withdrawn
P90 lamp for 9-volts Surefire C3/Z3/D3/9P bodies : 105 lumens output. The P90 saw minimal use (at most 30 minutes total). I was using the head with a Balrog BE3 body (NOT INCLUDED) in this sale. E2C adapter is in HA-Natural. Actual finish is light grey.
p90e2c8jk.jpg

Price quoted already INCLUDES SHIPPING via Registered Air Mail from my home in the PHILIPPINES to Asia, Australia, North America or Europe. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the item to arrive. I'm not sure if the holiday season affects the delivery of this item. Payment is due when you receive the item. It may either be in cash or Paypal to a third person. This will be an 'honor' system sale, so trust is important. I need to have confidence on the buyer's background here in CPF (CnJ and No. of Post) before I'll award the sale.

Please post your intent and PM me with your interest and address to evaluate awarding, but perference will be on the order of post.

Thanks for looking.

akula88

Enlightened
Re: FS: DSpeck E2C adapter for E-bodies and SF P90

** PRICE REDUCED TO $42 **

I'm also willing to trade this for a <font color="blue">*New-In-Box* Surefire G2, preferrably Black </font>, shipped via Global Priority Mail.

akula88

Enlightened
Re: FS: DSpeck E2C adapter for E-bodies and SF P90

I will ACCEPT TRADE for the DSpeck E2C Adapter (excluding lamp and bezel) with an excellent condition 6P or D2 body. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif