• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** : PR-T DB 917 / E2d-body / Z61 tc

akula88

Enlightened
<font color="red">SOLD!</font>

All HAIII-BLACK -- PR-T Lux3/TWAK DB917 on an E2D-BK body with a Z61 HABK click-on <font color="CCCCCC">{ only $190.00 }</font>

This was the cream of my flashlight collection.
Head is built by CHOP (Tony). Downboy at 917ma is very bright. Works with 3 or 2 CR123s. Also safe with Pila168s or Pila150s. Head was my throw monster before I had my Aleph-3. Overall aggregate runtime maybe about 3 hours maximum. TWAK beam has a bit of reddish tint.

Body is brandnew. Z61-HABK Tailcap is also brandnew, and is relatively hard to find.

prte2dz610gz.jpg

BEAMSHOT :
prttwakdb9173ga.jpg

Price quoted already INCLUDES SHIPPING via Registered Air Mail from my home in the PHILIPPINES to Asia, Australia, North America or Europe. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the item to arrive. I'm not sure if the holiday season affects the delivery of this item. Payment is due when you receive the item. It may either be in cash or Paypal to a third person. This will be an 'honor' system sale, so trust is important. I need to have confidence on the buyer's background here in CPF (CnJ and No. of Post) before I'll award the sale.

Please post your intent and PM me with your interest and address to evaluate awarding, but perference will be on the order of post.

Thanks for looking.

akula88

Enlightened
Re: FS : PR-T DB 917 / E2d-body / Z61 tc -- ALL HABK!

I currently have an offer to break up the light. PR-T head currently being negotiated.
[/i]Anybody with interest on the body and tailcap, please PM me

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : PR-T DB 917 / E2d-body / Z61 tc -- ALL HABK!

PM sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts