My new lasers. .

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm now the proud owner of 2 new lasers, one red and one green. My dad saw this forum and decided he wanted one, so he got me a couple for pointing them out to him. Being used to keychain lasers, I really didn't know what to expect.

In a moderately darkened room, you can see the red laser's beam very easily. The green beam is solidly visable in all but direct lighting. Whoever got these for my dad, THANK YOU!! You rock!!

liteglow

Enlightened
Hehe sweeet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I remeber there was a dad on the green-laserforum that did ask about red and green combine lasers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i did tell him that a green laser is so mutch fun that a red laser will not be used after trying the red /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
heh

I`m happy that u got a green\red laser for christmas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
That must have been the perfect present /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Merry christmas

Raccoon

Enlightened
I do wonder if that's the same dad. This dad lived in New Mexico.

Still glad you're enjoying the lasers!
Please lase responsibly.

Edit: PS. Ask your dad which source he purchased them from. It's always nice to know which seller to credit positive feedback to. Helps other buyers make an educated decision.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Welcome to the green laser obsessi... er, hobby. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif It's great fun!

As Raccoon said, please lase responsibly. It's amazing how many ordinary household surfaces can cast a dangerous reflection back to your face (or someone else's) while using a laser. Don't forget to never point them at a living creature either! Be safe and have fun.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been having fun finding the different stuff that glows with the greenie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My dad is in Ohio too, so that's not the same dad. I did find out that he got them from Atlasnova, so thanks go out to Arnold! The green is like I expected (and my expectations were high, especially after seeing some of the pictures on here) and the red is brighter than I've ever seen! I've never seen a red beam before, and the greenie looks like you could loop a strap over it and slide down it James Bond style. .

Lasers are fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Raccoon

Enlightened
Great! I'm going the same route and buying a new Red and Greenie from Arnold, just as soon as he quotes me a price. *poke-poke*

I'm hoping my money buys just as awe-inspiring of devices as you were fortunate enough to aquire. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Remember... Don't Cross The Streams! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lase on.

Enigmahack

Newly Enlightened
imagine every single atom in your body exploding at the speed of light almost simultaneously...

*damn Ghost Busters quotes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif*

Raccoon

Enlightened
you hijacked the joke! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

Right, that's bad. Okay, alright, important safety tip, thanks.

Raccoon

Enlightened
<ul type="square"><Egon> There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
<Peter> What?
<Egon> Don't cross the streams.
<Peter> Why?
<Egon> It would be bad.
<Peter> I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean bad?
<Egon> Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
<Ray> Total protonic reversal!
<Peter> That's bad.
<Peter> Okay. Alright, important safety tip, thanks Egon.

-- Ghost Busters, 1984[/list]--------------------
<Venkman> We came, we saw, we kicked its ***!

Latest posts