• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Couple custom Arc 3W's (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
Couple custom Arc 3W\'s (SOLD)

Some of the last Arc LS's I built. The first one is a Arc LS with a two piece body. The entire body and tailback have been stripped and ultra fine Ceramic media blasted for a nice even custom finish. The tailpack has been drilled and has a tritium marker counter sunk for night orientation. has new modified heatsink, MM+WO Converter, Bright TWOK emitter, green Glow powder around optic retainer for effect, low profile optic, New O-rings..lots of Punch $SOLD delivered.

((((((((SOLD))))))Next is a full custom Arc LS Set. It has a new one piece body, modified heatsink, MM+WO, Bright 3W TWOK, 17mm reflector, UCL, O ring head, Twistie 123 powerpack with Tritium marker, 2AA Twistie powerpack with matching tritium marker, TSP Powerpack, This entire set has been ultra fine Ceramic media blasted for the same custom finish as the above light. VERY BRIGHT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This is a beauty of a set.. Camera was acting up when I tried taking a pic.. Sorry. $XXXXXXSOLD delivered for everything
(Paypal goes to [email protected] CC or cash)

The Blue tint on the reflector beam shot is my camera acting up from how bright it is.
web page web page web page web page web page web page web page

spinkid

Newly Enlightened
Re: Couple custom Arc 3W\'s

Jets22, I am interesed in the full custom Arc LS Set. I have questions reguarding the finish. How durable is the Ceramic media blasted finish? How durable is it compared to the original HA finish? This would be used at work and probably be abused a bit. Thanks in advance.

Jets22

Enlightened

spinkid..Sorry the set is sold..

The Beauty of ceramic media blasting is it gives a very smooth satin finish. Unlike finishes that scratch and can not be touched up easy, If you get scratches or marks on the finsih you just re-blast it down the road and it's good as new... I've carried a media blasted custom CR2 that I built for awhile now.. Seems fine.. Carry it everyday in my top jean pocket.

Jets22

Enlightened

Quazinormal...Welcome to CPF..First post and a custom light purchase..You will fit right in around here.. I'll shoot you a PM.Thanks

quazinormal

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif