sad but kinda intereting day

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well as ya know my mom passed well ive been talking to my sis about mom.i didnt know my mom well/well she is a publised poet and auther.she goes by a few names. but ive been googling them and she seems very good. she has a web page but i need to find out how to keep it up.anyone know how?i aint sure if its payed up or anthing?but i wanna keep it up for her. man she realy is good but i dont undertand poetry

raggie33

*the raggedier*
never mind maybe it will bge better to just cut and paste the writerings to notepad.and save em here.ill ask my sis in am

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wiredhearts.net and thank you.maybe she was just webmaster and auther but i think it is also her site

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Ok, some public information;

The domain name wiredhearts.net is paid up through Oct 23, 2006. The
person to contact about the domain name is LORI GILBERTSON.
Administrative Contact:
GILBERTSON, LORI (LG2130) [email protected]
WIRED ART FROM WIRED HEARTS
P. O. Box 1012
West Palm Beach, FL 33402
US
651-434-1470

The registered owner looks like the name is an organization;
WIRED ART FROM WIRED HEARTS (WIREDHEARTS-DOM)
POB 1012
Boynton, FL 22327
US

I'm having a hard time figuring out if your mother actually owns the computer that runs the site. Send me a PM with her name and I'll see what else I can do.

Daniel

DaGeek

Enlightened
Daniel I'm proud to be in the company of kind hearted people such as yourself.

Trevor

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Gee, guys, at this point I'm just helping investigate. Tain't that much.

It looks like werehearts.net is an 'e-zine' that has service through PSINET. They sell network access as well as renting space in their computer center. I can't tell which it is yet. We are talking commercial stength access and commercial prices. At a minimum you will want to contact them (possibly at 1-866-774-8183) to find out if she's prepaid or if there will be extra cost if not canceled by the end of the month.

There's a possibility that USANethosting.com actually owns the computer tat runs her site. Their info;
1-866-817-4678
USANethosting.com
70 Blanchard Rd
Burlington, MA 01803
US

More when I have a name to go with.

Daniel

Empath

Flashaholic
Wiredhearts is the one that carries Mike Reed's Flame Warriors. It's extremely popular and referenced material.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
my mom goes under many names such as cat o dair and other,i think she must be goiod but i dont read a lot.thanks for all ya help.me and sis are now back at sisters house,poor dog looked for my mom,im on moms laptop.