Is $199.99 shipped for a SF U2 a good deal?

Freedom1955

Enlightened
I'm looking at buying one and I found a place that selling them for $199.99 shipped. Are there any better deals on the U2 out there?

Thanks

idleprocess

Flashaholic
One wonders how long that source will be a SureFire dealer if they're selling it so far below MSRP - unless you're buying from an individual.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sounds too good to be true. I'd be sure to either handle it first, have an ironclad return ability, or already know the seller.

Freedom1955

Enlightened
That's the place. I placed the order today after confirming they had them in stock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now I've got to buy some Pilas and a charger! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wait a few weeks after the first of the year. After people recover from the silly binges this time of year propagates, there will be a TON of these for sale CHEAP!

DanM

Newly Enlightened
Very strange price. I have ordered guns from them before shipped to a FLL dealer and never had a problem.

code09

Enlightened
that is just dirt cheap...too bad they dont ship to canada. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

RazorMaxx

Newly Enlightened
Bummer! Actually I'm kind of glad it did in my own selfish kind of way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I just got one and was going to order another today at that price but now I will save $200.00 that I couldn't afford to spend in the first place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

supes

Enlightened
Hmm, yesterday I put the U2 and a beamshaper in the cart on the site and now I'm looking at it and it still says 199.99? Is that a sign to buy it?

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I was looking at the link to Impact Guns and saw that they showed HA black L1 with red LED in stock.

size15s is looking for a L1 BK RD, so I called and ask if they in fact had them in stock. The guy I talked to was very helpful and actually checked their stock. The light was not in stock.

I recommend you call to see if the lights you want are in stock.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I pulled the page up this morning and it still said $199.99 for the U2. I decided to think about it for a few hours, I ddin't really "need" one, but for that price I could turn around and sell it on ebay for more than I paid if I didn't like it. When I refreshed the page about an hour ago, the price was back up to $270 and it was listed as not in stock. I'm kinda glad as it took the decision out of my hands.

-Keith