Where to download IE6.0

K-T

*Moderator*
Ahh...that MS site drives me nuts - I need to download either an update file that will update an existing 5.x Internet Explorer to 6.x or the complete 6.x Internet Explorer installation file for someone else who only has a dialup connection to the internet. Everytime I search for any of the two above the only thing I find is the Online installation file which will connect to the internet and download the needed files.

Sadly it has to be IE, nothing else - due to other programm requirements, system running is 2000Pro.

Where could I find the files needed to save that person from downloading all that stuff via dialup? There has to be some sort of CD installation routine for those who don't live on broadband. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

MrMimizu

Enlightened
Hi K-T.
I'm not sure if this works or not but this looks to be what you are looking for.
The only other option is to get someone in Canada or the US to buy the Cd for $5 and then ship it to you.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Contact your ISP and see if they have a disc with IE6 on it, most providers supply installation/utility CDs for a few bucks more or free.

K-T

*Moderator*
Thanks, folks - that was a rapid help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

I have everything on HD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif