• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WA lamps/Carley Reflectors. SOLD OUT FOR NOW

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
As of last night I am out of stock on everything.

I may have a very small shipment later this month, if there is any surplus I will update this thread.

1185's are all spoken for, but not all paid for. TWO MORE 1185'S HAVE BEEN REQUESTED THAN I HAVE, FIRST TO PAY GETS THEM!

Current orders for 1185s:(Marked as paid if paid)

ThisIsNascar--2 Paid Paypal PACKED TO SHIP
Stealth--2 (Mag 85 complete, also 2 1185 Bipins)(Confirmed pending mail issues)
WallyRulz--2 (with 3 3AA to D's, reflector) PAID-Awaiting further instructions
Rayo--2 (smooth reflector if available)SHIPPED
PocketBeam--2 (also 1111, 1274) SHIPPED
MSaxitilus--2 (also unpotted 1111, 1160, LOP/HOP) PACKED TO SHIP
Jdriller--2 PAID PAYPAL SHIPPED

Those who have paid, I will ship your lamps as soon as possible. The others should PM me for instructions or notification if you intend to purchase. I will hold these orders for no more than 48 hours. Paypal should be bank only, no credit cards.

I have received more emails and PM's about parts than I have whole lights, therefore I am considering selling a limited number of individual lamps and Carley reflectors if there is more interest in that.

Prices will be somewhat more than the group buy prices, but I did have my money hanging out for 5 or more months waiting guys!

WA lamps- potted 1160, and 1274's will be $10.00 each us. Minimum of 2 lamps, maximum of 2 lamps. If not all sold in 14 days I may reconsider. Shipping per your request is extra.

Carley reflectors ONLY A COUPLE LEFT-MOP, HOP $14.00 each Max. of 2 per customer, if not all sold in 14 days, I may reconsider. Shipping per your request is extra.

I also have a limited number of unpotted bipin bulbs, I will sell them for $7.00 dollars each, PM me for availability. Shipping per your request is extra.

Bill

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WA lamps and Carley Reflectors.

Hi Bill,

I'll take the following:

2x potted 1185
1x LOP
1x HOP

... and if you have 1x unpotted 1160 and 1x unpotted 1111 I'll take them too!

Man this is like the best B/S/T post for my needs I've seen in a while, Thanks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

PM me with your PP addy so I can get payment out to you via Priority Mail.

MSax

PS - Hi JDriller! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

iStormy

Newly Enlightened

[Removed]

Last edited:

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd like 1 1185 and 1 1160, both potted. If 1185 unavailable, I'll take a 1111. Do we paypal to the email in your profile. How much should we add for shipping.

You said 2 max, but if you have enough, I'd like 2 more 1160's for a total of 3 1160's.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for 1 x 1185 (1160 alternate), 1 x 1111, and 2 x 1160 - all potted.

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, I have been sick today and didn't go into work. I am good for the two 1185s and the 1111 and 1274. For some reason I have trouble getting into PayPal from home. (I am trying now and it times out... hmm.) I expect to be back at work tomorrow, and then I can send the PayPal.

Sorry for the inconvenence.

RayO

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent for 2 potted 1185's, and one smooth reflector. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McShawn

Enlightened

Do you have anything left? I would like any potted WA bulb and a couple of Carley Reflectors.

Shawn