its in my pocket!

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
in mine:

McGiz Aleph NAT-HAIII 1x123 body/ha3 nat trim tailcap hosting KL1 4thGen
Nokia 8210 mobile fone
no-name brand wallety thing (room for 3 cards, notes and a coin pocket)
micro mercury-arc lite. it isnt really mercury arc, but it looks kewl running off its 4.2ah SLA battery. bout as brite as a thor in a body similar to a mini mag 3aa. i think its a 20 watt halogen.....

neg

flashlightfreek

Newly Enlightened
Stafford Wallet
SL TL-2 LED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
Benchmade Mini Griptillian (serrated blade) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Chap-Stick

Dr_Joe

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Neg2LED said:
in mine:
RFID modded Teklite by S-Corp (i have no idea where to get this) - a 3w blue luxeon light with an atmel proc onboard for brightness control that has been modded with a RFID reader and a quadrant of 5w red luxeons - swipe tag and it turns on until you swipe it again or temp gets too high. runs on a pair of 12v SLA batteries. the light itself is tiny - its the backpack with its mini cooler thing filled with guts that's annoying! i only carry this when im going camping or on holiday. great for stunning people.

neg

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Neg2LED, any chance we could get a picture of this thing ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Left; Sony Clie TJ37, CMG Infinity Ultra
Right; Surefire L4, Motorola V60, hearing aide remote control and spare batteries, and a QIII. Plus a couple of pocket knives; one pretty small, one pretty large.

In my jacket; Streamlight Jr Lux, Peak Everest (in brass because, well, brass is cool, snow on one end, amber on the other). On my keychain is an Arc AAA, a Streamlight Keymate, and no-name red LED light from Countycomm, which came with the QIII.

Mike

PhantomZ

Enlightened
front right - nokia 5140.
front left - keys with red and blue photon 1. white (POS, IMO) princeton tec LED that i'm going to replace with either a white photon 2 (which is hard to find cause they are the first to be sold out) or a single N cell peak solution. leatherman micra.
right side on belt - i switch between the SF L2 and U2.
rear pocket - my new kenneth cole wallet my GF got me for christmas ^_^

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once I get myself in my pants its hard to get much in my pockets.

front left- 2 pens and loose coins
front right- EDI Genesis (linerlock knife)
left rear- wallet
shirt pocket- Motorola V180 flip phone
my keys clip to a beltloop
Oh and there's usually a SIG in there somewhere too (IWB)

in my briefcase right now is a Sharper Image Luxeon and a Pelican M6 LED. The SI will fit in my front pocket if I need it but the Pelican is a bit large.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok.

right front - keys with Arc AA (lithium battery), coinage and Spyderco or Benchmade knife
left front - cash and motorola flip phone
left rear - thin business card case used as wallet
right rear - flashlight du jure: Arc LS, QIII, Aleph 1x123 or similar
on belt at 8 o'clock: L4 w/ Pila in a SL Jr. Lux holster
IWB at 4 o'clock: Glock

I'd carry more junk if I could get away with it. And sometimes I do, with a Mexpedition Fatboy or Proteus.

best regards

scrappy

Enlightened
Inside jacket pocket - HP Ipaq 4705
front pocket - E2D defender body with Aleph 1, DB917 Lux III
Jeans pocket - Blackbird
other various pockets, wallet, keys, some motorola cell phone, I don't know v180 or something.

Thats it.

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
fraid not Dr_Joe - i traded it for the 'micro mercury arc' lite i now have and $70 cash about an hour after i posted. imagine a 2aa minimag in black with a cable coming out the back to a batt pak and a 3x3cm black square just behind the head. and 3 5w red luxeons in the head with no reflector.

neg

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I'm fully equiped, I have a Gerber AR 3.00, A Surefire L1, my wallet, some gum, and a LG VX6000.

rikvee

Enlightened
- a nice big hanky (thanks Mum!)
- roughly $50 and a drivers license
- keys with an ARC LSH and a small Victorinox knife
- a mint with pocket fluff on it...