KL1 - Which Body ?

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I get mine it will first go on one of my three Scorpions so my only E2 will retain its 60 lumen light.

It will probably stay on the Scorp so I get the benefit of a clickie.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't find the E1 comfortable to hold. For some reason even though it is smaller still, I find the Arc LS in 123 battery pack more comfortable to hold then the E1. So for me it's E2. It does look kind of loud though, having the HA KL1 on my gunmetal E2 body.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by lemlux:
When I get mine it will first go on one of my three Scorpions so my only E2 will retain its 60 lumen light.

It will probably stay on the Scorp so I get the benefit of a clickie.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">WOA!!!!
Does the KL1 fit on a Streamlight Scorpion!!!!!!

It screws on nicely!

Yawoza!

That's what I will get!

Please someone comfirm this before I place my order!

Thanks!

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Does it always have to be a body?

KL1-stalk.jpg

tongue.gif

OK, the E1E.........

clip-E1E.jpg

Hmmmm...... should get Darell to model that with his heels and umbrella.......

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Shelby, how did you link to the full size image that you did in another thread? I can only get the smaller one to direct link. The original sized image link yields the following error msg "Sorry, you've linked to an image from outside of ImageStation" or something to that effect. But the one above is the smaller one and that link works just fine. Above is the link to the album where you can access the full sized image.

Thanks

ed-

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by RY:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by BuddTX:
Please someone comfirm this before I place my order!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">For your Info BuddTx:

Thread 1

Thread 2
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You know, I am on CPF at least 2-3 times a day and did not see EITHER of those threads!

Thanks.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by this_is_nascar:
I've been swapping back and forth between both tonight. I'm torn between the runtime of the E2E and the size of the E1E with the KL1.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I am exactly the same way. I keep telling myself that it's so much more efficient on the E2, but it is so much more convenient on the E1!

Like a crazed lunatic I keep swapping bezels!
shocked.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I didn't think this would turn out to be as difficult of a decision as it is. I'm not one to carry 3 or 4 different lights with me, so it's important to me to make sure I'm carrying something that could handle the majority of my needs.

The ARC-AAA as one of my EDC is a given. This is not up for negotiation. That being said, I'd like to either carry either an ARC-LS, KL1-E1E or KL1-E2E. This is really a tough one. The ARC-LS can't be beaten for size. Compared to the KL1-E2E it is considerably shorter. I didn't see much difference to the eye (the guage shows differently) in brightness between the E1E and the E2E KL-1 configuration.

Decessions, decessions.

shootist16

Newly Enlightened
Seems like the advantage of using the E2 would be longer run time. I would probably use the E1 because I would rather have the smaller size for EDC.