where is the best place to buy a QIII?

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
I intended to buy one from countycomm but I waited too long and they sold out. I've seen them on ebay but I would like to find a business that I could buy from online. Advancedmart has them but they seem to be higher than everybody else.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should pay attention to these CFP specials. I paid $49 + s/h from AdvanceMart for mine.

Editted to add: and if it wasn't for this dagnab thread, I wouldn't have just bought another QIII that I don't need!

best regards

C

Cosmic Superchunk

I could have ordered it for a few bucks cheaper from County Comm, but I bought mine from Advancedmart with no regrets. I like the fact that Advancedmart lists the shipping times and they email you exactly when it ships along with a tracking number. They're very prompt and professional and deliver quickly.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered some from Nuwai.
Now I'm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif
I can let one go for $34 to the couragous poster of this thread hand delivered, as soon as I have them.
I'm planning on doing a "buy a maggmod and get a q3 for cheaper than anywhere else" campaign in a week or two. Edit: Well... slightly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
But for now, I'm almost out of Osinks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
powernoodle said:
I should pay attention to these CFP specials. I paid $49 + s/h from AdvanceMart for mine.

Editted to add: and if it wasn't for this dagnab thread, I wouldn't have just bought another QIII that I don't need!

best regards

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be happy to take it off your hands if you don't need it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I'm the "courageous poster". (And I thought I was the dunce that couldn't search old posts effectively.)

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like I'l have the nuwais in a couple of hours.
I'm making a long and treacherous 20 minute journey from Grand Prairie to Dallas to pick them up.
I'll pm you bjn70 as soon as I have them.
Since you are the one who got me started on my quest for a wholesale batch of these, I'll give you the best deal on the planet for the best Q3 in my batch with no strings attached. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
No strings attached? Oh but I'm building up a big list of questions about C/D magmods, but I'll stay on topic and post those elsewhere.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just opened up all 27 q3's from Nuwai.
I saved the brightest whitest one for you.
I posted the rest in the b/s/t lights forum sorted by tint. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PM sent.