• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/T: haveblue MicroMag package deal **TRADED**

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
This package includes:

(1) "shimmer" blue Micro Mag (1XAA MiniMag)
(2) 14500 LIon cells w/charger
(1) Lambda SMD pill
(1) Kroll tail switch (will also include the original MM tail cap w/wrist lanyard)
(1) MM colored lens kit w/bezel protector and pocket clip

I bought this little gem from haveblue about a month ago, and it's really a GREAT EDC size light. The color of the luxeon is a very pleasant HIDish tint, and very bright. I've been getting about 1:15 of run-time per charge. The charger also has a "refresh" button on it to keep the 14500 LIon cells fresh. Also, the cells can be kept on the charger 24/7 without harm so they'll always be ready to go. I'm unable to post or send pics (...no gottum digicam), but the light is in excellent shape, with the only blemish being a very small spot towards the tail cap where the pocket clip rubbed some of the color off.

I'm asking $120.00 for the entire package, USPS priority shipping included. Int'l shipping will be extra, depending on the type of shipping you want. I paid $145.00 for this light, not including the lanyard, kroll switch, colored lens kit and pocket clip. Non-CC paypal to the address in my profile.

I will also consider trades. Some of the lights I'm interested in are Inova T1, SL Jr. Luxeon, NightCutter P20, Elektrolumens XM3, LEDExtreme Predator...or you can PM me if you have something else you'd be interested in trading.

Thanx for looking!

PJD

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/T: haveblue MicroMag package deal

Wow, this a a great deal. I would snag this if I don't already have one.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

micromag_14500_and_charger.jpg

micromag_kit_beamshot.jpg

rube

Newly Enlightened

PM sent for trade

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

All PM's replied to...deal made! Thanx to all for looking/inquiring!

PJD