Lets do something nice for raggie

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
If some of you would chip in a few dollars to cover the cost of a 168a body for the LionHeart. I would be happy to donate the battery. If no one chips in I will do it anyway but help on the body would be more then appreciated.
I will contact the maker of the bodies to find out if he would take donations for a body directly or if he would rather me collect them.

I think this would be a nice follow up for the LionHeart.
Thanks
Jon

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nah guys ya cant do that. ya all done so much for me already.im alright just been a rough year.man im glad its almost over lol today is last day of year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nah.i wouldnt feel right ya all done way to much for me already.ya all are so kind.but thank you for the very kind offer

Saaby

Flashaholic
JSB, incoming email. Locking this thread, probably <font color="red">temporarily</font>, but no guarantees.

Open again.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been told that we can continue this thread. I will provide the 168a battery if some others can find away to come up with the body. Can someone contact the maker of the bodies and see if he will accept donations for it.