Damn it, Raggie's got me doing it too!

udaman

Banned
Damn it, Raggie\'s got me doing it too!

Ok I swear to G*d this is true. 3AM in the middle of the night. Wake me up, this is not Kansas?

I'm fighting off another cold virus, and drinking fluids like you are supposed to do. I fell asleep for the night, just after reading this thread. i think i lost the rest of my mind
I was half paying attention while multitasking, watching the TV as there was this PSA (public service announcement) commercial that's playing almost every hour here in LA. The one with a bunch of celebrities quickly flashing by that ends with Kieffer Sutherland, but has Jessica Alba right before that.

Anyway, I'm reading and replying to Raggie's thread, then I went to sleep. Raggie, did you ever read my post to js's M6-R thread in the H&M forums? hehe, the one with the "JA Special", my vision of a perfect EDC; and a few, umm pics of JA- cause Ginseng was teasing js & me about JA being 'jailbait'?

After replying to your thread Raggie, I fall asleep. I'm dreaming, deep into REM sleep 3hrs later. It's summertime, and Jessica Alba is my next door neighbor (unlike my awful PITA tall/slinky/hottie of a spoiled/pampered 'Paris Hilton personality like', lousy inconsiderate, Chinese-American 30's something neighbor; that I wish I did not have as a neighbor) and it's a hot summer day. So Jessica is teasing me in that outfit she's wearing in the pics I posted on js's M6-R thread. She's rubbing up against me in that top...hehe, kind of like a scene from the silly nighttime soap opera smash TV series hit "Desperate Housewives". Jessica's teasing me and I'm one happy camper...only I just woke up! Darn (no it wasn't that kind of a dream). Unfortunately, I just drank too much liquid; and when woke up, it was because I had to go take a leak.

But when I did wake up, I realized the dream I had, must have had to do with reading Raggie's thread, and smiling about that one. I swear; I've never, ever (no one is going to believe me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) dreamed about Jessica Alba (umm, not counting 'daydreaming' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) before. When I woke up, I was just smiling, getting a big chuckle about what Raggie's thread had done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif to me.

Time for me to try and get back to sleep, maybe in my next dream I give JA, the perfect gift EDC 'JA Special', lol...sweet dreams /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: Damn it, Raggie\'s got me doing it too!

i forgot what i dreamed about.o btw im now useing that free microsoft software its winxp 64 .lol they gave me a year.im still in shock.this is a cool thing