Streamlight problems?

PJ

Enlightened
In the last year and a half I have purchased (12) Streamlight 4AA 7-LED,(2)SL Jr.LED and a Twintask 3C.
Out of these 15 lights so far 4 have had problems.
The Twintask switch stuck on incan. output, would not cycle through the modes.
One of the SL Jr. worked for about 10 minutes and stopped. I have a 4AA that just recently stopped working and a 4AA I gave to my niece works intermittently. All the 4AA checked out fine for signs of overheating.
All the lights have been tried with different brands of batteries. Has anyone else had problems with more than one Streamlight flashlight? 4 out of 15 seems a little high for failure rates.
I did return the TT 3C and received a brand new light within 2 weeks, so Streamlight is good for honoring their warranty. I just wish I didn't need it so often.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've only experienced one problem, a 4aa led streamlight that the leds burned out one at a time after showing the signs of strobing first. All my other streamlights work well though.

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somebody mentioned a switch or contact problem in a Strion in another thread. Maybe it would be possible to check for continuity through your switch circuit.

Latest posts