• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Carabineer Luxeon Flashlight Combo Special Offer

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
New Year Special /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Get this Carabineer Luxeon Clip Flashlight with a Multi-tool and Pocket Knife for just $50.00!

Here's what you get:

carb1.jpg

The Carabineer flashlight uses a standard AAA cell battery, and will operate on a lithium, alkaline or NiMh AAA cell. The QW0H Luxeon is powered by an ArcMania Micro-pill like used in the Micro-Illuminator, Nano-Mate, Turbo-Mate, Mini-Illuminator, Pico-Illuminator and other Lambda flashlight mods.

clip3.jpg

The Carabineer flashlight operates with a simple twist on/off motion of the head.

clip2.jpg

A modified Solitaire reflector is used to help focus the light and give the little flashlight some 'throw' to its beam.

cabreflect.jpg

The rugged Multi-tool comes with a belt pouch and all the standard workings including screwdriver bits, file, ruler, knife blades and also functions as pliers.

carb4.jpg

The pocket knife features several blades, file and a serrated cutting blade.

carb3.jpg

This is a limited offer, I only have 10 of these combo packs to offer for sale.

carb2.jpg

Carabineer Combo $50.00 Plus $5.00 shipping (US and Canada); International Priority shipping $9.00.

PayPal [email protected] or email me for alternate payment methods.

Thanks for looking, and have great New Year!

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like one, please. I assume they are all white leds. I would like the green beener. Does the reflector have any type of cover, or is the led exposed? Maybe one of those dome lenses would fit.

What type of spring does the carabeener have? Is it a decent one (maybe user serviceable)?

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenlight - Thanks! There is a plastic lens in front of the reflector and Luxeon. Yes, all white Luxeon LEDs.

Phaserburn - Average is about 250mA from NiMh, but I've seen some as high as 330mA. It really is dependent on the vfd of the Luxeon. Lower forward voltage drop usually will draw more current, but typically brighter too.

I've really not measured any of these QW0H, so note the above is based on past testing.

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
GADGETOMETRY - Thanks!

tiger - PM Sent

Vifam - Thanks!

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, are the modded carabineer light or the mod for the light available separately? I have an incan carabineer light that looks just like the one in your picture, which I don't use because it puts out such a puny amount of light in a lousy beam and I think I'd acutally use it with a bright LED and nice beam.

Thanks,

David

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
tiger - Thanks!

LightObsession - The carabineer flashlight is only available with the combo tool set, as that was the only way I could get the flashlights. If your flashlight also takes 1AAA cell, then you could do the mod to yours also. I will have Micro-Pills on my wesite soon, and that with a Solitare reflector is all you need to do the mod.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Lambda.

I also have a Solitare, so I'll be looking for the Micro-Pills on your website.

Wylie

Enlightened
Have you sold all of these combos yet Lambda?
It might just be time for a fix. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Wylie,

Yes, these were selling so good I made up some more sets; still a couple left.

Wylie

Enlightened
Cool Beans! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif
EDIT: Checked with the bank and the funding has been pulled so the PayPal should be good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif