boy has my life changed for a bit

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well im now liveing in woodstock .house im in now is 10 times the value of my old house.that is no exatration.lol since i no longer live in house i dont miss the old one it had huge holes in floor, no heat,chimnbey fell down .it pretty much should be codemed but this house im in now im with sister is so difent i feel so wierd here.outa place sorta people are so much nicer to.always say good evening and etc etc. im not used to this.plus it is so peacefull here. i aint sure how long ill be here.but man what a change.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah sadly lol,im more north now in woodstock,i can walk at night and man there are plenty a places to shine light lol

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
You of all people I know of DESERVE it Edd!

I share a house with my sister, so it can be done succesfully!

If the financing ever does finally come through, we'll be stepping WAY up in the quality of where we live!!!

BTW when my buddy and I used to go roadracing, we went to Braselton twice and elsewhere in Georgia several times and the people (restaraunt workers, gas station attendents, motel desk clerks) were WAY nicer than in most states!

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
Ah, okay, it's north of Atlanta, GA. I've been in Atlanta once or twice. They've got a huge airport there where I've spent a few hours. Betcha it's a lot warmer there than here in Nova Scotia. I imagine the horizon is quite bright to the south. Happy New Year Raggie!!! Say hi to your sister!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thank you man its weird how difent me and my sis are. we get along fine.but she is so much more togther then me..i never been to nivia scotia but i have freinds in canada and been to niagra.playboy thats cool ya are going to live with sis to