• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired mag lux 3 *Withdrawn*

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey all and happy new year
I've got a couple light's i've got to move along so i can buy more.

1. *withdrawn for Now* 2C black mag lux3 (tv1j), downboy 1000ma, 3x123 spacer. This one throws really well. THe lux is driven hard enought that it's white and the slightly green tint is less noticible. Really performs well. ONly ran it for a couple minutes to test. I've epoxied the emitter leads to the hotlips as well to add in strenth. $90 dollars shipped in the conus.

2. *SOLD*Infinity ultra-g lux3. There is one small nick in the emmitter from the build but doesn't effect beam at all. It's got a madmax+ inside and a TVIj lux3. Really bright. I'll include a 3 volt aa battery pulled from a crv lithium. the one i'm keeping i've been running on a 14500 cell. Refelector has been polished. $75 dollars shipped conus.
I can send pics by e-mail so pm me and let me know if you'd like a couple pics. I can take non credit card paypal.
jimmy

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: couple mods for sale

For some reason i guess i wasn't paying attention when i made my first post. These both have TVIJ lux3's in them. I originally put L for some reason. Nope these are J's. Any questions let me know.
jimmy

Wasabi

Newly Enlightened
Re: couple mods for sale

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gifIf my CC paypal works.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif