• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Three McGizmo mods (ALL SOLD)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I have three nice E1e McGizmo mods that I`ve admired and periodically played with since I had Don make them for me a couple of years ago, but I find myself finally admitting that I rarely use them. They deserve to go to a better home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

These three lights have only been gently used, and have never been carried. They`ve had a place of honor right next to my computer keyboard ever since I bought them...so that I could periodically turn them on, shine them against the wall, and admire the beautiful bright beams of colored light.

Each one probably has a total run time of not more than 30 minutes, and they are in excellent shape. They do have some very minor signs of wear around some of the body edges (which is typical of flashlights that have beeen handled), but you wouldn`t really notice any wear unless you look for it. These lights are essentially "safe queens" that have been allowed to live quietly and peacefully in my home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The three E1e bodies have the following colored 1W LED`s:

a) Royal Blue (really "royal"...not just "blue") SOLD

b) Red (a beautiful "ruby" red) SOLD

c) Cyan (a rare "true" cyan...not a "green" cyan) SOLD

I don`t have any pictures to show you, but you can see their sister flashlights here and here

I know that the Cyan light is driven by a BB500, and I *think* the two others have BB500`s as well, but I don`t remember for sure. (CRS strikes again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif )

I paid Don $125.00 each to make these lights. I`m willing to send them your way for $100.00 each, shipped insured USPS Priority Mail, CONUS. For that price you`ll get the whole flashlight...not just the modded bezel.

If you`d like one or more of these works of art by Don, please post an "I`ll take it" in this thread (with a reference as to which light you`re after). I`ll then get back to you via PM or email so that we can sort out the payment and shipping details.

I can accept cash (non-credit card) PP, and we can also work out other payment methods if necessary. No trades please.

Thanks for looking!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Three McGizmo mods FS

That was quick!

Thanks, Peter.

Email on its way to you.

cy

Flashaholic

i'll take the RED one.

PM sent for PP info. Thanks,

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Cy.

Email sent.

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lights received, thanks John! These things are beautiful! Finally, a "real" Cyan, and the RB is awesome too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Peter....

Enjoy!