Pilas in M4?

Glow Bug

Enlightened
Is is possible to safely run 2 168s Pilas in the M4? What bulb types could be used in this setup? I think the MN21 or MN20 runs off of 9 volts. Or perhaps the M3 bulb would work??? Any suggestions?

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Glow Bug said:
Is is possible to safely run 2 168s Pilas in the M4? What bulb types could be used in this setup? I think the MN21 or MN20 runs off of 9 volts. Or perhaps the M3 bulb would work??? Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you might need the extra spring that goes around the spring in the head (around the spring on the base of the lamp). Jon S. Burly gives these springs free for the asking.

N2
MN15
MN16

Topper

Flashaholic*
I run a N2 with 2 Pila 168S in the M4. If you just have the M4 lamps add 2 A19's and use 3 168S I keep one M4 set up like that all the time.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Beats me pal, I will have to gear up and get back to you on that. I will let you know.

Topper

Flashaholic*
O-Tay one hour 21 seconds light shut down seemed hot a time or 2 during the run( DAD YOU BETTER COME CHECK THIS). My son stated that flashlight runs should fall under dishwashing/clothes washing rules= dollar a pop but since he has to hold it and a stopwatch (cant play PS2 Games) it should cost 2 bucks a test.. I could get the wife to test but I think we would all suffer from that.(at least I would)
I hope that helped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif >That was a freebie next one is 2 bucks< /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glow Bug

Enlightened
Thanks Topper! Yeah, My wife thinks I'm nuts anyway when it comes to flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Please thank your son for me. My son would have demanded at least 5 bucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Of course he would never work for me at those rates. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks again Topper. I shall order me a N2 today.

Ricky