kroll clickie and the new Gerber Infinity ultra?

gl22man

Enlightened
I wanted to know if the kroll clickie switch that is for sale on flashlightlens.com will fit the new style Gerber Infinity Ultra light it's the one where the bottom of the light twist's for on and off.. Mike.....

gl22man

Enlightened
Just heard from Chris from flashlightlens.com he wasn't sure he said to ask the experts on CPF.So come on guys what do ya think or would it be better to just to order it and try?
Mike.....

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: kroll clickie and the new Gerber Infinity ul

Unless the Kroll & Infinity are different than mine, it won't work. My Kroll has external threads and so does my Infinity. The original Krolls mate with internally threaded lights like the MiniM^g and Arc LS 2AA tailcap.

greenLED

Flashaholic

jayflash, so you're saying the threads on the new Infinity are external?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

On the body, they are. Long story short, it's not going to work out so well, unless maybe you could make some sort of adapter, and that's if the size is different enough to make it work. .

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast

The threads on the Gerber, "Infinity Ultra" I recently purchased from BrightGuy are external.

gl22man

Enlightened

Hey guys, yep just had a look the threads are on the outside of the body..Oh well if any one has another suggestion i would like to hear it.I just hate the twisty switches..
Mike........

Latest posts