Self defense witha light...

joshwang

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,
Just wondering if any of you have taken the course "the Power of Light" from Surefire or any other simmilar courses? What do they actually teach there? I'm kind of interested in taking this course but hope i can get some opinions from people who have taken this course. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
No responses??? I hear the main thing is to blind a person, then run like hell. Second, hit em with it and run like hell. I dont think there is much more you can do otherwise unless you gut it and make it a single shot gun.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Cobb has it mostly right! The third option is to stuff it down the bore of a large muzzle-loader, and hope it doesn't misfire or you miss. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

mokona2

Enlightened
I'm guessing the SF course is more of a "blind and run" theme. I mean, without any other self-defense tools (handgun, knife, pepper spray, etc.), you would have to already know some type of unarmed combat to get the most out of the course. Just my $0.02 (I haven't taken a course yet myself).