got a letter from the mayer for mom

raggie33

*the raggedier*
she worked in wpb fla for like 20 years for the wpb shirifffs dept she was webmaster i think maybe something else.it was nice he or she took the time to write me. man im still in denile.i think i may take off a bit my head aint to normal.but it was nice to get letter also today my dad bought bacl all her stuff from old townhouse it will go on market now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
That's really nice of them, raggie. You're still in my family's thoughts. Take care of yourself, we'll be here for ya.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty everyone im sorry this takes me so long to get over with. im so far away from my dr. and i seldem talk in person. today was rough day since dad went and got her stuff from her old place, likelots a ofcamping stuff not used.guess she thought she would live longer.but was nice to get letter from mayor.she was a very smart women who had some mental problems,snhe did so much in her life from where she started

Topper

Flashaholic*
She had you Raggie thats a real big deal to me. You are one of my best pals I never met in person. I will never forget when you and one or two others tried to help me out when I was brand new here that means something to me. Take your time getting to feel better about things as they are now.Your Mom had A Super Great Son and I know him as Raggie33= MY Pal
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif