sorry to say im leaveing cpf

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i got some mean emails.i wish they was man enough to say this to my face.i am so confused now

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
relax, bro.

just let those nasty little e-mails slide right on by.
they are just words from people that really mean nothing to you.

focus on US, the bulk of the CPF community--the people that DO mean something to you!

stick around a while...

Bob

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i before ya all wouldnt laeve my room.yu all made me happy i felt as ya was a freind and i still do.someone said to me that my mom isnt dead.i cant belive a person would say this.

14C

Enlightened
Don't let the thing get to you. In the larger scheme of things it'll turn out to be unimportant. My sympathies on your mother. I understand how it feels. Try to focus on the good things and remember no matter how green the lawn looks some of it is bound to be crabgrass. Hopefully just the tiniest part of yours is that way... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened
A few things come to my mind.

"What goes around comes around"

Don't let a few bad apples spoil the rest of us!

Joel

Newly Enlightened
Raggie:

You're definitely one of the members that contribute so much to the group and make this a very special place. I can't believe that someone would be so hurtful during your time of mourning. Just remember that you're better than this person and you always will be. Please don't leave us!

Peace,
Joel

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Raggs, .1% of the population, in general, are "Adam Henrys!" Simply ignore them and they get easily bored away!!!!!!!
Jerks/Adam Henrys are not an endangered species! Everyone is destined to encounter them, whether it is behind the "wheel" or on a forum. Care to drop some names so I can add them to my other list! (Please!)

Larry

greenLED

Flashaholic
Raggie, you are one great guy. It is very hard to deal with this kind of stuff, especially right now. Don't let some insensitive jerk prevent you from enjoying all the friends and people who really, really, *truly* care about you here at CPF. Like Joel said, you are waaaaay better than this person. So, don't let this get to you, we got your back!!

As an afterthought, if you know this person is a CPF member, you could report it to Sasha and get them banned. They don't seem to belong in a caring community like this. Just a thought.

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't let it get ya down Raggie...we got your back!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

- Mark Twain

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Don't let it get to you! If you do then you're "playing their game"! Stay on top of it and you're the winner! Some idiots are so unhappy with their own lives, they try to do what they can to bring others down. It's their loss!

Hang in there, life isn't all "...and they lived happily ever after". It takes some bad to make us appreciate the good! Ahhh, but the good is sooooo much better!!

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
How did you know the email was from a cpf member? You don't have your email posted in your profile.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, if you leave then the person who belittled you will have won. Don't give in. Stand your ground. You deserve better ground then the other person does.

Darell

Flashaholic
Hate mail just makes me stronger. If whoever sent Raggie the nastygrams would instead send them to me, I'd be most grateful. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please change your mind raggie! It just wouldn't be the same without you. CPF needs Raggie. That's all there is to it.

Don't go, some b@$#@rd$ should be shot, but don't let them grind you down man; we love you and we value your kindness, spontaneous comments and general warm-fuzziness.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

junior

Enlightened
Hey Raggie,

Always remember that the internet and fourms always brings cowards and armchair quarterbacks. The person who is sending you those emails seems to be nothing more than just a child. Copy those emails and if it is a CPF member, bring it up to one of the moderators and block him/her.

Also, make us a promise not leave CPF.

I got your back homi.....im a loco from East LA, Califa's....:)