• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** KeyLux N Cell HA

ledaholic

Enlightened
After Christmas blues, I find myself needing to sell some stuff. Lion Heart sold pending payment, KeyLux still available. I have a Lion Heart #192 HA Nat with a nice padded pouch, A 168 batt tube, 2 Pila 150's with charger, and a spare lens if it gets here in time. The only 168A batteries I have are bare cells and I don't feel comfy letting those go. the LH is in mint condition. I am asking $310.00 for everything shipped conus. I also have a KeyLux N cell I carry everyday in my pocket so it is showing a little wear. It is also HA3 nat. I am asking $60.00 shipped conus. These items are for sale in the US only as I had a bad experience shipping overseas once. Pictures on request. Thanks,
Bob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Raindrop

Enlightened
Re: FS: Lion Heart/KeyLux N Cell HA

Clarification in that I want the Lionheart Package /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

~Greg

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the KeyLux PM sent

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

*** I've bowed out *** it's all yours Greg
PM sent to ledaholic concerning bow out

Doug

McShawn

Enlightened

PM answered and would like to see pictures.
MO is ok with me, pending final picture approval.
Shawn

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: KeyLux N Cell HA

led,

If your other offers fall through, I'll take it. I don't care about the physical appearance as long as it works. PM me - you'll have a paypal payment in a flash.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jim, He can't take paypal only MO or other forms of $$(that's why I had to back out:()

doug

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
diggdug13 said:
Jim, He can't take paypal only MO or other forms of $$(that's why I had to back out:()

doug

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty crummy. You mean he won't except kroners? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

lol. can you believe that no Kroners man!!!!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif what kind of b/s/t is this...lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

on the honest side I do hope that this goes cuz I feel bad that it didn't sell the first day