• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nitrided Aleph and e1E( SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
I work and see alot of lights but damn if this little guy doesn't just amaze me everytime I hit the switch. This is one of my lights, looking for a new home. It's one of Dons Alephs that I finished in Gold Titanium Nitride, The LE is a BB 500 with a really bright 3W, I believe WO emitter (honestly can't remember and I didn't mark this one) It really does put out a huge amount of light. I toxic green glow powdered this one also. The body is a Surfire E1E that I stripped and ceramic media blasted. The tailcap is a new z-57 that I pulled apart and media blasted to match. The Surefire clip has been Gold Nitrided to match the head and the retaining ring media blasted to match the body. (The pictures do it no justice).. If whoever buys this light doesn't like the prformance of this guy..I"LL buy it back..It just screams /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

$225.00 (cc or cash paypal) [email protected]
web page web page web page

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Nitrided Aleph and e1E

that $225 include the gold blackbird? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Darn-it!. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Hey Brock ya cant blame me for trying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Why didnt you plate the pack and switch casings after you blasted them? Would look very James Bond worthy if you did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

Jets22

Enlightened

Always trying something different around here..liked the look of this one with just the clip and head Nitrided....I might do an e2 down the road though.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice, Gold isnt my prefered color but your lights always look smooth.

Shane