Got myself a Surefire U2 Ultra!

dazron

Newly Enlightened

dazron

Newly Enlightened
well.. it was a Sample from Edgar Brothers - I don't think they'r eeven out in the UK yet I might be wrong. I might also be prepared to part with it.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dazron

Newly Enlightened
well.. it was a Sample from Edgar Brothers - I don't think they're even out in the UK yet I might be wrong. I might also be prepared to part with it.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
This forum isn't for B/S/T-transactions, gentlemen. Please move your business elsewhere, for example in the appropriate forum ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
bernhard

Longstreet

Newly Enlightened
Congrats! If you got one without the dust on the lense, no weird colors or donuts in the beam, a tailcap that works and a selector ring that you don't need a pipe wrench to turn it ought to be a good light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Dazron,
Just spoke to Edgar Brothers today (I know both Mike and Paul) and they cant remember your freebee? Cant enlighten us can you?
Doug

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow.. them CPF'ers sure are well-connected /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am on really good terms with some resellers, but I just cannot imagine them giving me $270 worth of free stuff. $30 of free stuff, yes, but....

dazron

Newly Enlightened
They might pretend not to have given me it - trust me they did. I'm in Team Newman

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Daz,
Your teasing............! Remember the truth is out there?
Doug

PS! I dont trust anyone.....not even my mother!

Spike

Newly Enlightened
'PS! I dont trust anyone.....not even my mother! '
Clearly Doug you're in the wrong job, you should be in the police.

dougmccoy

Enlightened
Spike,

Funny you should say that .......I've got two brothers who are!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
Doug

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
No answer to how the light sample was free? A teacher years ago told me, "No answer IS an answer."

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems a little ridiculous to put 6 power settings on a flashlight and not have a lower power setting such as .7 lumen like on the L1. A more appropriate number would be 3 settings at .7, 25, and 80 lumens.

Latest posts