Aitec Co.,Ltd. LED Pen Light

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Anyone here have one of these? Someone said it was made by the company indicated above.
at1070l.jpg

I was awakened by one in the hands of a flight attendant during a loonngg flight from the Asian continent. I didn't get to ask her more about it. It was a loooonnnng few days. I was very tired and when she woke me by shining the light at the storage bin above my seat, I instinctly gave her a blast of the pencil beam of my Taclite that I always have attached to my left hand (via a finger lanyard) during periods of travel.

She walked away blurting various strings of mandarin that I am VERY positive were NOT in my best interest. Despite NUMEROUS apologies, she never spoke to me again. Ooopps.
shocked.gif

Anyway, it was a bright little light and was about the size of a Streamlight Stylus; only shorter. Whe she turned it off, I heard a click.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by .:
Anyone here have one of these? Someone said it was made by the company indicated above.
at1070l.jpg

I was awakened by one in the hands of a flight attendant during a loonngg flight from the Asian continent. I didn't get to ask her more about it. It was a loooonnnng few days. I was very tired and when she woke me by shining the light at the storage bin above my seat, I instinctly gave her a blast of the pencil beam of my Taclite that I always have attached to my left hand (via a finger lanyard) during periods of travel.

She walked away blurting various strings of mandarin that I am VERY positive were NOT in my best interest. Despite NUMEROUS apologies, she never spoke to me again. Ooopps.
shocked.gif

Anyway, it was a bright little light and was about the size of a Streamlight Stylus; only shorter. Whe she turned it off, I heard a click.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Can't help you with the light KT but that sure is a funny story! It's been a rough day but you made me laugh. I would have given anything to see her face when you "beamed her"!

BTW, didn't you have a pic of the finger lanyard up months ago? If so and you still have it would you please post it, or a link to it?

Still LOL

Thanks,
Brightnorm

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Gimme a day or so to dig up the digital photo. I'll post it in another topic. It is a crude design that is 'function first,' but it works. I'm certain the talented designers on this board can work on the form, but, until then, it works for me.
wink.gif