Battery Operated LED Video Projector

Free

Enlightened
Check ou this battery operated LED video projector, shown at CES:
LED Projector

Not much info, but the picture is cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Free

Enlightened
I think the light output is much lower than that. I believe this is more of a technology demonstration than a trully useable product.

It is the future, though, and I can't wait until they have a high output version for a real home theater.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Lumileds published a whitepaper about such a device several months ago - maybe that projector uses their reference design.

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found this That talked about teh above projector and another that isn't as small. -

A new DLP chipset from Texas Instruments has allowed both Mitsubishi and InFocus to show off these tiny projectors. While both are low-light, small-screen units—a 27-inch screen is quoted instead of the typical 60+ inches of many other DLP projectors—the small size isn't the only notable thing about the tiny displays. Both of them use an LED light source to project their images instead of the traditional high-heat bulb, meaning that the displays are not only cheap (around $600 is the estimated price should these hit the street) but that their bulbs should last an order of magnitude longer than those of their larger, brighter predecessors. Considering a projector bulb can be $400 or so by itself, that's good news.