brand quality

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are yo a collecter? It isnt really that great in comparison to surefire, streamlight, Pelican, even maglite. They are relatively cheap but sturdy. They will last a long time.... the beam quality is poor and full of shadow.
A cheap light for a non-collector who really doesnt care about light-quality
-tom

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Garrity's quality probably satisfies the requirements of about 90% of people who casually purchase a flashlight, but for us flashaholics, there is no comparison to what else is available. If you are willing to spend a few more $$ than the average cost of a Garrity light, people on this forum could probably give you a few good recommendations. Check out flashlightreviews.com for detailed comparisons. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Garrity is a low-end brand. Mostly cheaper plastics and relatively poor quality to the lights that have been mentioned here on CPF.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a Garrity right next to me, it lives under the monitor on my living room computer. Yes, I watch TV and browse the web at the same time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

They're decent, I guess, depending on what you're looking for. In the cold, the rubber shell would be a lot more fun on your hands than an aluminum Maglite. Sure, it won't hang with a G2, but at a fifth of the cost it's not bad. .

Latest posts