-Surefire extended clip?

Surefire_Rocks

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I am trying to figure out where or how I can get an extended clip for my L4 Lumamax. I need it because I am a frequent camper, but Surefire won't send it to me. So, please tell me where I can find one.

Thank you,

-Ian Tracy-

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Ian,

I know that a gentelamn, who I think was named Stuart, from Surefire Customer Service, sent one out to your brother Tim (cornkid) but I am unsure if that is typically the case.

I would suggest you calling up Surefire directly, if you have not already done so, or go to the store where the light was purchased, and see if you can order one.

Hope that helps.

John

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Cornkid,

My bad! I knew your name was Tom, but I typoed it.

Sorry about that Tom!

All My Best,
John

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Ian_Tracy said:
Hi,
I am trying to figure out where or how I can get an extended clip for my L4 Lumamax. I need it because I am a frequent camper, but Surefire won't send it to me. So, please tell me where I can find one.

Thank you,

-Ian Tracy-

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm.....have you ordered anything from them before????

The reason why I ask is last month I called Sure Fire and tried to order a new style KL1...the lady told me that they were out of stock....told her I wanted a Z-52, she told me they were discontinued, I then told her I want to order a long clip for a E2O cause I bent mine......she told me they are "replacement parts" and she would send me one for FREE......go figure??

I ordered from them before, so maybe I was on their records....

Do you live at the same address as your brother? That may be why.

Aloha,
Bill