• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold : PA Aleph 3 with tritium

Catman10

Enlightened
For sale is an Aleph 3 light, 2X123 pack, McE2S with 60 OHM, in polished aluminum. Excellent condition, and works perfectly. I'm only selling because I find it too nice looking to use. No light engine is included.
Asking Sold $105 shipped via regular airmail to US and Canada. Insurance or other countries may be extra, but I will only charge you the extra amount that it costs me. Please add %2 if paying via paypal. Post & PM if you want it. Thanks for looking.
paa31jf.jpg

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: PA Aleph 3 with tritium *No light engine*

What do LE's W/LED cost? This is tempting.

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: PA Aleph 3 with tritium *No light engine*

I'll take it

PP sent with shipping info and cpf name

------------------------

[ QUOTE ]
Catman10 said:
For sale is an Aleph 3 light, 2X123 pack, McE2S with 60 OHM, in polished aluminum. Excellent condition, and works perfectly. I'm only selling because I find it too nice looking to use. No light engine is included.
Asking Sold $105 shipped via regular airmail to US and Canada. Insurance or other countries may be extra, but I will only charge you the extra amount that it costs me. Please add %2 if paying via paypal. Post & PM if you want it. Thanks for looking.
[image]http://img13.exs.cx/img13/9306/paa31jf.jpg.[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]