Raggie?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im here everyone just dont feel like posting.but i enjoy reading.ill snapp out a this mood soon or get some medical help.may call dr in am to telll her of my mom,s passing .but i rather not talk to her yet about it.ya all are great and always cheer me up .im so lucky to have freinds like you all.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whew!!

Thanks Raggie!!

Can you give someone here on CPF that you trust your phone number so that if you forget to post or we get worried they can call you?

Thanks again!!

Bill

mindcrime

Newly Enlightened
Raggie, man, I haven't conversed with you before, but I have read a lot of your posts. I just wanted to say hang in there man. I lost my best friend, my dad, 3 years ago. I know how tough it is. There is light at the end of the dark tunnel. There really is.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Whooo Hooooo, there's Raggie. Hey we been missing ya man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
You really should talk to your doctor.
Have you seen my ostrich. He ran away and I can't find him.

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to have ya back. Hope ya start feelin' better. Definately talk to the Doc, we need you around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great to hear from you again. Talk to your doctor, even if it is just a few words for a couple of minutes. I'm sure they won't make you uncomfortable if you are not ready to discuss the issue yet, just tell them that it happened, but you would prefer to go into detail another day. I'm sure they will understand.

Get help, it helps you think a lot better and a lot clearer.

Santelmo

Enlightened
May I join in? Not wanting to hi-jack/deflect attention from the person intended for this post nor am I a newbie trying to be "chummie" with any of you, but I thought I'd also try to join in looking after Raggie. You can check out my profile but FYI and to be less of a stranger, I'm Filipino(foreigner to you Stateside guys), 29 and single.
My reasons? A degree in Psych and more importantly, someone who's always had to battle with depression (sometimes suicidal thoughts) for most of his life.

Raggie, we don't know each other from Adam and I don't dare presume the burden of what you're going through right now BUT that deep, dark empty feeling is all too familiar with me. All I can say to you is I'M STILL HERE and hope that YOU'RE ALSO STILL THERE.

If this would, even in the smallest possible way, instill a tiny bit of hope, one more heartbeat or even a chuckle, maybe it would make MY living longer worth it. Like I said in my reply to your last post on taking one's life, we can only make our life more meaningful here if we live for others. Peace to you bro!

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hang in there raggie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice post Santelmo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Great to see you again, Raggie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Talk to your doctor. It will be a weight off your shoulders when you open up to her and allow her to help you.

Sending positive beams,
pw

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Santelmo, be as chummie as you want. Can one have too many real friends? It's nice to know that we support each other even though most of us never met. It sounds like you are as qualified as any of us in trying to keep our Raggie active and present.

Also, IMHO only, there are no "foreigners" on the CPF. We are a wonderful world wide community of diverse geo-political backgrounds with as least one common interest.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Santelmo said:
May I join in? Not wanting to hi-jack/deflect attention from the person intended for this post nor am I a newbie trying to be "chummie" with any of you, but I thought I'd also try to join in looking after Raggie. You can check out my profile but FYI and to be less of a stranger, I'm Filipino(foreigner to you Stateside guys), 29 and single.
My reasons? A degree in Psych and more importantly, someone who's always had to battle with depression (sometimes suicidal thoughts) for most of his life.

Raggie, we don't know each other from Adam and I don't dare presume the burden of what you're going through right now BUT that deep, dark empty feeling is all too familiar with me. All I can say to you is I'M STILL HERE and hope that YOU'RE ALSO STILL THERE.

If this would, even in the smallest possible way, instill a tiny bit of hope, one more heartbeat or even a chuckle, maybe it would make MY living longer worth it. Like I said in my reply to your last post on taking one's life, we can only make our life more meaningful here if we live for others. Peace to you bro!

[/ QUOTE ]very nice post.ya are a very kind person welcome to cpf.its so amazeing the people we have here are so great so kind. just a1 people and ya are another a1 person . welcome aboard and thank you for kind words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

junior

Enlightened
hey raggs i pm you and you never returned my message. I was checking on you to see how you were.

Anyhow, stay strong and GOD BLESS