Buying Surefire Products

blinker

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, just joined the forum so hello to all. Im located in the U.K. and was wondering were do all in guys living outside the US get your surefire gear from. Most mainstream shops in the U.K. are so expensive when compared with the US. If anyone cold give me any advice or pointers i would be very greatful.

Stephen

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello, nice to meet you. I am tom and hang around the site. I do live in the U.S. and am too young to be able to forward anything to you. I am very sorry.

There are people on the board that might be able to help you, though.

-tom

Size15's

Flashaholic
Hi Stephen, Welcome to CPF!

Have you heard of the Britishblades forum?
http://www.britishblades.com
There is a forum there for gadgets and "brights". You should ask those guys where they get their SureFire fixes from.
There is a guy called Joe of ODS well worth checking out.

Al

jte

Newly Enlightened
I live in Denmark and use

www.ebay.com: do a search for

surefireparts --> my absolute favorite. He has auctions on Surefire lights and other selected lights and the gear you need to take care of your light and many nice mods as well(Aleph, VitalGear etc.). He does nice packaging and cheap (USPS GPM, $10) next-day shipping as well.

road--kill --> also good for many nice auctions.

Spike

Newly Enlightened
Hello
As Al says Joe at ODS (www.outdoorsuppliesuk.com)is worth checking out but I would have to say John who sells on ebay (surefireparts) is the best way I know of to obtain Surefire lights and parts in the UK. He seems to be able to get most things I have asked for and is 100% reliable.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
surefireparts is CPF member jcciv /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefireparts/jcciv.

The international Surefire addict's best friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif