Got my new Inova T3 today...

Mad_Ryan

Newly Enlightened
Got to compare it to my Streamlight Scorpion today and was pleasantly suprised to see that it "looks" about as bright, and is even more focused. The color of the light is blue/white, probably in the 6500k range, not like the much yellower incandescent looking scorpion.

I haven't gotten to mess with it outside very much but it seems to throw well and it lights up the living room fine with enough spill to see what's happening 10 feet or more away from the edge of the beam when shined across the dark room (20 or so feet) The light is roughly the same thickness as the Scorpion and looks to be a bit over an inch longer. Fit and finish is top notch. I'd say it's on par with my Surefire lights I've owned in the past.

I'll post some beamshots later after I get a chance to take some pix if anyone is interested in a comparison of the T3 vs. the Scorpion. I got it from the Battery Station for $56 and change shipped.

Santelmo

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mad_Ryan said:

I'll post some beamshots later after I get a chance to take some pix if anyone is interested in a comparison of the T3 vs. the Scorpion. I got it from the Battery Station for $56 and change shipped.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, please do. The T3 is next on my wish list to be the "big brother" to my Q3. Looking forward to those beamshots! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mad_Ryan

Newly Enlightened
Beamshots!

Here's a beamshot from the T3 (Left) and my Scorpion (Right) side by side at about 12 feet. I also have an Inova X03 and the beam is identical on it.

f5814002.jpg

The rest of the beamshots are here...

Image Station