DO YOU EDC AT HOME??

CPFMan

Newly Enlightened
Now, I've seen numerous threads regarding what you EDC out the house. Now, lets go inside the house. Do you EDC in your home? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chrisse242

Enlightened
Yes I do. Everything that's on me when outside is on me at home as well. Otherwise I'd probably forget to take all the things when I leave. My EDC only leaves my pocket when it's needed or when I'm changing my pants. Hmm, reminder to self, take pic of current edc and post here.

Chrisse

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
In house EDC hum... letme see.
MicroMag - Midnight run / computer repair
"Mini" FatMag - working on cars
Many others lying in every corner of the house waiting for the "just in case"

Hellz

Newly Enlightened
I do EDC at home but with a swap in the knife department (shown in brackets)

At work:
Surefire E2e + KL1
Peak 'Matterhorn' 3LED AAA snow
Spyderco UK Penknife (Small Classic Sebenza, Spyderco Military at home)
Fisher Space Pen
Ice Blue Glowring
Nokia 5140
Traser S7000 Watch

All subject to change of course

Hellz

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a flashlight in practically every room of the house, but I still often have a flashlight in my pocket, usually a SL Strion while in the house, but I seldom take it away from home.

-Keith

capnal

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
chrisse242 said:
Yes I do. Everything that's on me when outside is on me at home as well. Otherwise I'd probably forget to take all the things when I leave. My EDC only leaves my pocket when it's needed or when I'm changing my pants. Hmm, reminder to self, take pic of current edc and post here.

Chrisse

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminder to Chrisse:
Remove EDC light from pants before taking pic.
PLEASE!!
No photos of lights while still in your pocket. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Zigzago

Enlightened
There are a lot of dark corners in my house, especially with the gloomy winter weather. When I get home and change out of my work clothes I usually drop a Dorcy 1AA 3LED light in my pocket. I figure it has saved my life several times by allowing me to spot the dog toys left on the staircase at night.

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I generally always carry 2-3 lights. Right now I have a SF L4 and a CMF Infinity Ultra on me, and several others within arms reach. Seems like there are ALWAYS several others within arms reach /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. But yes, there is always a light on my person unless I'm in bed, then it's on the nightstand. That light is the Ultra - if nothing else is with me, that is.

This has good and bad sides. The other day I was hauling trash out to the dumpster and slipped on a patch of ice. The Ultra clips to the inside of my left pocket, which is where I landed. Very hard/ I now have an Ultra-shaped green and black bruise on my hip, and it hurts like you wouldn't believe. The Ultra survived unscathed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Screehopper

Enlightened
Yes, I EDC at home. Since there was a power outage last night my flashlight came in handy.

Some of my friends tease me about my EDC. But once they experience a power outage at night they think of me and finally realize why I carry a flashlight and stop with the teasing.

Hans

Enlightened
At home:
UK 2AAA eLED
Spyderco Native
PDA
Cellphone (Nokia)

At work:
UK2AAA eLED (plus spare batteries)
MiniMag with Terralux MiniStar (plus spare batteries)
Fallkniven U2
Leatherman Sideclip
PDA (plus spare batteries)
Cellphone (Nokia), sometimes with a bluetooth headset

I'm not entirely happy with the MiniMag, I reckon I need a new light at some stage ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Hans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only if I suspect a power outage. If the weather is bad, I'll carry a Nuwai 3-watt. Otherwise, I don't feel the need to EDC at home. I have plenty of flashlights around, and can easily find them in the dark should the need arise.

cy

Flashaholic
to me EDC means on constantly on your person. something you are real attached to.

would venture to say being attracted to shinny objects is a common trait among cpf'er /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

use mine all the time at home.

cliff

Newly Enlightened
For the past month or so I have had my U2 in my back pocket at all times, inside and outside the house. It is even more useful inside the house and I use all six levels too. With a FM65 red filter it is the perfect thing for navigating without waking everybody else up.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got light's all over my life, home(every room) car, music gear cases in Indiana and Tennessee. I like a this little colman florescent handheld thing for bedside/bathroom run's or to get stuff elsewhere in the house, it's really cool for 2-4 feet of looking in a bookcase or CD collection.

If surefire ever gets my account straight and send me my other KL-1, it will go by the door for the "bump in the night" situation's. VDG

jtice

Flashaholic
I home EDC the same things I do outside ...

Ussually a Arc AAA on the keys, Arc AA in the other pocket with SF E2e PR-T head, with Nexgen 690mA and LuxIII.

also have a very small multi tool, and a Socom knife on me always.

Latest posts