MrBulk!!

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many of you may not have seen the thread in B/S/T where one of our unique and beloved members felt he needed to sell a light that he had wanted for a long time and that many CPF members had helped him purchase.

To make a long story short, this member was facing some financial difficulty following the death of a family member and some personal difficulties.

Many members stepped in and offered help, trying to save the LiOnHeart, but Charlie (MrBulk) truly showed a love and respect that is unique, offering to send a member who had offered to buy the LiOnHeart a new HA3 version if the member made the contribution amount that our distressed member needed.

Charlie always keeps a few extras of the production run for special needs, but to me this goes way above the call of duty and demonstrates an amazing depth of feeling for a fellow human in distress.

My admiration in this case is so deep that I cannot express it in words, but once again, someone on CPF does something that is absolutely amazing!!

I thought more people needed to know the kinds of things that happen beyond the call here!!

Bill

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yep mr bulk and unnerv and memebers from this loveing cuminty did so much for me....im so gratefulhect i got alll my mr bulk lights lined up in a role i always look at em and use em every night . its fun.charlie aka mr bulk loves lights he makes em so good. he does it cause he loves it he is flasholholic he makes lights that are scary good.but he also is a good freind and a great cpfer he is also a person i consider a freind

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Sheesh guys, ya made me look! Thank you ever so kindly...I am humbled indeed by this...

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, Charlie is a man I am proud to say I know, even if it only through this forum.

See, Charlie people do notice. They may not say it all the time, but they notice. And your lights are highly respected, so don't let a very small handful of minor comlaints get you down.

BTW, Bill, cy, I appreciate the help you guys have given me, even though they may have been small deals to you. Thanks.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
List? Whut list? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pocketbeam--No Problem, glad to help if I can!

Charlie, thanks again!!

Once in a while someone does something that restores my faith in humanity. Lately it seems that a lot of them are members here!!

Bill

d'mo

Enlightened
Well done Charlie!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
d'mo said:
Well done Charlie!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto that!

83Venture

Enlightened
Have read Charlie's posts and followed hs projects for a couple years. Mr.Bulk seems to define the term "Class Act". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

matt_j

Enlightened
All right from what I read so far Mr. Bulk is a solid man. Now what the hell is Lionheart, who is his daddy and what does he do?

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LionHeart was a custom designed flashlight, made by Mr.Bulk and team. During the design phase and discussion, it was mentioned how Raggie couldn't afford to get this new light. So many, many people volunteered a donation so that Raggie could get the light without any expense.

BTW, Mr. Bulk and a lot of good people made donations. Do a search and find the thread, and see the list of names. Makes you proud to be a member of CPF...

Also thsi latest donation from Mr.Bulk was the equivilant of around $250 if I recall correctly.

AuroraLite

Enlightened
To create an amazing flashlight as Lionheart will require serious talents, but to contribute it for a good cost is honorable!

Charlie, though I don't know you in person, and I dare say you did not look for our complements when you were making that contribution--

But thank you for making such an amazing light, everytime I turn it on, it still put me in awe...and more so, thank you for making CPF a unique and heartwarming place to be--along with many good fellow CPF members who selflessly contribute to this forum and the others, I am proud to be here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

May this spirit of CPF not only bring joy and happiness to ourselves, but bring light and warmth to this world as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Wow guys, I nearly did not make it to work today because my head almost would not fit through the door.

Thanks...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif