Pila and Wolfeye

Hoya

Newly Enlightened
Just saw some WE 2 x CR123a lights (made in China) from http://wolf-eyes.com, they are identical to Pila models. I am wondering if wolfeye make lights for Pila too, Or the other way round?

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rather than belittle you with a comment like that i'll just post the answer to yoru question.

They are the same lights. Wolf-Eyes is the overseas distributor, and Pila is the US distributor.

Sometimes the Search function doesnt pull up exactly what you want.

Shane

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hallis,
I want to agree with you that one of the nice things about this forum is that people take the time to answer similar questions again and again, giving the first person the same time and respect as the last. We all are on a learning curve and we all had to start at some point.
And I agree that the search function for CPF isn't always that helpful unless you know exactly what you are looking for.
Though to be fair and out of respect for forumites, it is probably good etiquette to do a few searches before posting a question.
My $.02 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Streak

Enlightened
I was in touch with Pila and they told me catagorically that they and Wolf Eyes are two totally different companies.

Whereas Pila is no doubt telling the truth, many of their products are identical (Wolf has HID lights which Pila does not). They probably come from the same manufacturer and are just branded differently.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
While the current offerings from PILA and Wolf-Eyes are similar and made by the same contractor, the companies are different and have very different R&D ideas. Expect there to be a wide divergence between them.

My experience has been that Wolf-Eyes has zero customer support

Streak

Enlightened
If you do a whois on WOlf-eyes you will see that Copia=Wolf-eyes.
Does this mean that Copia is the manufacturer and supplies itself under the Wolf-eyes barand and Pila under their own brand or is there another manufacturer that supplies both?

Latest posts