i may have to go away for a bit

raggie33

*the raggedier*
only reason i telling ya all this is cause i dont want ya to worry.i cant get my mind corect. i cant do it.but i also hate the hospital its so so bad.i hate it.the one localy i hate the one in columbus ga is a little better. i think there both state run...

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Hang in there Raggie and I pray everything will be fine. It is good to see that you are doing what you feel you need to do.

cosco

Newly Enlightened
Hope have you back soon.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

I pray for you.

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
Raggie, concentrate on doing what you need to do to get well. We will be here when you get back, and everyone will be keeping you in their thoughts, and hoping that you return soon.

Phil_B

Enlightened
Get well and then get back. Great that you sound like you've found the right track.
We'll all still be here when you get back so take your time and get it right.
Well done and good luck. P

marcspar

Enlightened
Don't forget to pack a light!

We will be waiting for your return - soon, I hope....

All the best,

Marc

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie,
Well, you are half way home if you recognize you need a little bit of help (And don't we all sometimes?) Good luck and come back soon!

Tim

greenLED

Flashaholic
Hey, raggie! We'll be keeping the lights on for your swift return and will be holding you in our thoughts.
Big /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif to you!

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do whatever it takes to get better.

When your feeling down, know that we're ALL thinking of you.

Good luck my friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Raggie, good for you for being able to ask for help when you need it. That's a sign of strength, not weakness. You take good care of yourself and never be afraid or ashamed to ask for what you need.

Get well soon and as the commercial says, We'll leave the light on for you. (Actually, LOTS of lights!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's waaay easier said than done, but keep reminding yourself to try to think of a, possible, positive outcome. I wish I could remember to do that more often, especially when life gets in the way. I can't even follow my own advice so just ignore me and do what you think is best.

Best of karma to you, funny buddy. I hope you return, soon, with more of your unique humor - I miss it when you don't post on the "light" side. Hurry back, raggie, but take enough time for yourself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
btw i chcikened out lol.i realy hate that place.im going to just chill ofr a bit.i got someone who can go to store for me and stufff..i sometimes dont like going out.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Whatever you decide to do ol' buddy, don't forget to check the mailbox for the next few days before you go!