• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *SOLD* Complete Tiger11 -$200 *SOLD*

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
***SOLD***

This is a complete Tiger11: light, stock charging system, UCL, battery pack, smooth reflector with WA1111 lamp, and two spare WA1111 lamps. Note that this does NOT come with the stock battery pack, LA or lens. All these have been replaced with a KAN 1800 pack, Carley 1940-smooth & Welch Allyn 1111, and a flashlightlens.com UCL (one of the older-style non-shock-isolated UCL's without the SI gasket). Everything is new.

For information on the Tiger11 please see the following links:

TigerLight Upgrade Offerings (summary)

TigerLight Upgrades Reviews

The TigerLight Upgrade Thread

Be forewarned that the last link given is to the original thread which is long and winding and only for those who are interested in how these mods came into being.

Cost is $200 shipped CONUS via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. I am happy to ship internationally (or to non-CONUS) if the buyer pays me the difference in shipping costs. PM me for details on international sales. I am also happy to ship a faster method as long as the buyer pays the difference.

I will accept checks or money orders (in $US), or PayPal. However, please add $7 for PP payments to cover the fee. This is for BOTH credit card AND bank funded PayPal payments.

My PP and email address is: [email protected]. PM or email me for my address if you want to pay by check or money order. Also, feel free to PM or email with questions.

First person to post "I'll take it" or similar gets it.

FYI, there will be other complete kits going up for sale over the next two weeks, and I will be starting the second build run signup thread in a month, give or take a week or two. So if you already have a TL or if you don't have the funds at the moment, don't worry, there will be other opportunities to buy my TL mods.

Thanks for looking,

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Complete Tiger11 with 2 spare lamps

Oops. I forgot to mention that this is a non-pepper spray FBOP 8" version.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

CromagNet just posted a review of the Tiger11 with plenty of pictures of the KAN 1800 battery pack and modified Carley 1940 2" reflectors with ring-potted WA1111's installed.

And I have decided that I will contribute to CPF by donating something for auction, and thus I will reduce the price of this package to remove that component PLUS I will pick up the CONUS USPS priority mail shipping.

So, price is now $200 but I will not lower it again.

Thanks everyone.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dave, you're welcome! I'll ship it out tomorrow at the latest, but I may be able to get it out today before the post office closes.