• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired OFFER EXPIRED: Original McLux TK (or 2), Photo

<font color="red">Sold one, offer now expired. </font>

I'm only going to sell one or two, so first come first served. Numbers are: 030, 049, 086, 129, 310, and "blank."
No. 129 is SOLD.

PayPal only. $250/each shipped anywhere.

Need the cash, so I doubt I'd be interested in trades.

McLux_TK_Family.sized.jpg

simbad

Enlightened
Re: FS: Original McLux TK (or 2), Photo

Dad, that is too much for only one picture! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

simbad

Enlightened

That would make me very happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but I have to save more money to get it, this month with the taxes is a bit hard for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif grrrr...

alauda

Enlightened

Have just PayPal'd you. Am absolutely thrilled. Thanks

Tony

[ QUOTE ]
alauda said:
Have just PayPal'd you. Am absolutely thrilled. Thanks

Tony

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony, got it. Thanks. You SHOULD be. She was my best gal, but she always wanted to see the Tower of London. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Catman10

Enlightened

Troy,
How will you ever survive with only 4 MCluxes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Well, at this point it would be 5. But it's a valid question. How HAVE CPFers survived without at least 5 McLuxes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:
Well, at this point it would be 5. But it's a valid question. How HAVE CPFers survived without at least 5 McLuxes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible. I only have one McLux left - sold my 2x123 and 3x123 models, which I kinda regret, now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Here's the secret to survival:

HPIM2676.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

[ QUOTE ]
tylerdurden said:
[ QUOTE ]
arewethereyetdad said:

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible. I only have one McLux left - sold my 2x123 and 3x123 models, which I kinda regret, now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Here's the secret to survival:

HPIM2676.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see. Well, perhaps my Alephs ARE the secret to survival...

My McLux family before I sold one original /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif :

My_McGizmo_Family.jpg

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

i like my TK, just added a few McLux heads to my collection. $250 aint a bad price for these collectors items.

I took the pocket clip off of mine and tried to bend it in my hands and i COULDNT. lol. Gotta love Titanium /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Offer exppired!! lol Oh you tease!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Shane

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hehehe, yah i know how you feel. Arc First Run #96 will have to be pried out of my cold dead hand before i ever let it go. And my Lionheart out of my other hand.

Shane