Mr. Fusion?

jaids

Enlightened
Okay, I'll bite.
What is the Mr. Fusion going to be?
and if you wont tell met that what will the e.t.a. be?
Thanks,
Jay

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Fusion is kidn of a inside joke. Basically Mr Bulk is making better and better lights with each generation he makes. So someone jokingly said, so what is your next light going to be, the Mr. Fusion? (Or something like that)

From that point on Mr.Fusion has been kind of a code name for the next Mr.Bulk like. What will it be? Only a few know, and they aren't talking. What is the ETA, well there has been mention of a possible announcment after Shot Show and after Mr.Bulk takes a much deserved vacation from a hobby that turned into work.

So with that, I already have my plutonium batteries, so I am ready for Mr.Fusion.

Matt_USAF

Newly Enlightened
It has been a month now... I would have expected Mr. Bulk to already start shipping the Mr. Fusion light.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
AHHH hahahaha!!! PO-TA-TOES! BOIL-EM! SMASH-EM! STICK-EM-IN-A-STEW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif Oh BTW Matt, that's one awesome luxIII you got. It can sustain 611 AMPS?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif You must go through batteries like crazy!

Mr Fusion was what powered the Delorean in Back to the Future 2... You put garbage in, and got power out!! Maybe Mr Bulk's next light will run on left over Wendy's french fries?

nexro

Enlightened
What? There's no Mr Fusion in the mail yet (I just checked...) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice avatar Matt USAF! I have a recording of Tolkien himself reading most of that chapter (Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit) and it's scary how Gollum sounds exactly like Yoda. lol

Matt_USAF

Newly Enlightened
I found this avatar and busted out laughing. A great scene from a great movie.

Isaac Hayes: The Lux III was modded by Litefuse and is awesome. One of my favorites!!!

Mr. Bulk, what will power Mr. Fusion? Will it be a solar powered flashlight?

jaids

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Matt_USAF said:
I found this avatar and busted out laughing. A great scene from a great movie.

Isaac Hayes: The Lux III was modded by Litefuse and is awesome. One of my favorites!!!

Mr. Bulk, what will power Mr. Fusion? Will it be a solar powered flashlight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe a fuel cell?
So its seriously at 610 amps not milliamps?

Matt_USAF

Newly Enlightened
Who tool the "milli" off of my amps?

Darn gremlins...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif