does anyone have a princeon tec attitude

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
The Attitude is a very popular light among us flashaholics. Nice smooth beam, waterproof, and long running. Mine lives in the car.

Geoff

JeffH

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I couldn't agree more. I really like this light. It lives it has lived in my briefcase for years now. It's durable, batteries seem to last virtually forever (I don't know if I have ever changed them). Plenty of light to navigate a room by or even read a book. I have given a few of them as gifts to people that seem to like them as well.
Jeff

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah. They are nice little lights. Esp for under $5! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Impact/Impact II beams aren't as useful for general purpose use but I really like them as well. CRAZY runtime!

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
wonderful light.
waterproof, relatively inexpensive (if you get it on sale!), light, small (easy to pocket), VERY long runtime, pretty tough, shares same body with Rage, reasonable brightness.
you can easily hold it in your teeth, too.

I would have no problem using only an Attitude and a Rage to do most of my flashlight activity (camping, hiking, etc.).

the pair are nice since you will probably use the Attitude the most, and the Rage can be used for intermittent distance spotting. if the Rage is not used, it makes a good spare-bat holder!

Though somewhat redundant, the little Aurora is also a nice compliment.

can you tell i like mine?

Bob

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several. They are great but I don't like buying AAA batteries. For the price you don't worry about dropping it or scratching it.

Sierra_Bill

Newly Enlightened
One thing worth noting is that the Attitude does have some light escaping out behind the head and through the body. This should not generally be a problem but might concern a few who want to be stealthy.

Also, any flashlight that uses alkaline batteries will be less useful in cold weather- it will have a much shorter battery life in constant use. Lithium cells don't have this problem but cost more.

My Attitude was reserved for hiking, camping, and backpacking, but will now be replaced by my Streamlight Tasklight 2L at least sometimes, and certainly in cold weather.

Still, it's hard to beat the Attitude and the Impact II as cheap but good small LED lights, for reasons others have noted.

Bill D.

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Flying Turtle said:
The Attitude is a very popular light among us flashaholics. Nice smooth beam, waterproof, and long running. Mine lives in the car.

Geoff

[/ QUOTE ]

I love mine. I think Flying Turtle sums it up perfectly.
I would also add light weight. It's great to leave in the car since it is waterproof. Many other non H20 lights I have left in the car for extended periods have all corroded.

AuroraLite

Enlightened
What Pedalinbob said, I used to have those two combo on my bag long time ago.

Now, I still have Attitude on bag for its crazy long run time and I would not skip a heart beat or two if I lend it to someone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
Besides, I think you can put the Rage xenon bulb in the Attitude as well to give you throw.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just sent a bunch to a b-ball team I sort of help out in the Philippines. I thought they would be great over there; H2O proof, long runtime and common battery.

I've also put together this for travel. A rage and attitude combo. The case is thin neoprene.

-LT

Tech a Billy

Newly Enlightened
When canoe camping, I carry an Attitude and a Rage, side by side, in a double pistol magazine pouch with belt clip. Great combo for little weight and money.

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
though i have not tried it, i believe that the attitude/rage will fit into a nite-ize(?) headband, which would allow a makeshift headlamp. the headband is pretty small, so stashing it should not be a problem.

Bob