• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Buy this & get that free! $70(SOLD)

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
BUY THESE-
medium.jpg

AND GET THESE FREE!
medium.jpg

Selling two MicroPills - one has a R4H driven at 170maH & the other is a brand new ArcMania-built QW0H - both in good working condition. They work with 1xAA/AAA (alkaline, lithium or NiMh only. Not 2xAA/AAA). Buy them & you get these two MicroIlluminator (modified Brinkmann) bodies - one with a fixed head & another with a head that can be screwed off FREE. Both are in mint condition with new reflectors installed & lanyard rings. PLEASE NOTE - Both flashlights were working when I got them recently & I can confirm that both the LED pills are working, however there seems to be some contact issue now that makes them work intermittently only now in the MicroIlluminator bodies. Due to this problem I'm selling these off cheaply to anyone who thinks he can fix them or wants to use the pills in another light. Selling both MicroPills together at $80 only shipped by registered standard airmail to anywhere in the world. (Will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). Please post a "I'll take it" here & send non-CC PayPal only to address in my profile. PM me for a different address for credit card funded PayPal (plus 4% please). Thanks for looking.

REDUCED to $70 for everything! (SOLD)

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Buy this & get that free!

[ QUOTE ]
bwaites said:
I'll take them, provided I can get both to work as drop ins for MiniMags?

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

I think some modification may be needed to the reflector & MiniMag so I can't guarantee it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

red_robby

Enlightened

as far as i know, these will not handle 3V, i've been warned by lambda on this issue before.

red_robby

Enlightened

as far as i know, these will not handle 3V, i've been warned by lambda on this issue before.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
red_robby said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, ok, I get the message /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif Noted & thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eh? How easily do they fit in a pocket again? *Free upz*

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast

My goodness.. in the past.. people were scrambing to get these for $80 USD each, now a pair for $80 USD and nobody wants it?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Nerd said:
My goodness.. in the past.. people were scrambing to get these for $80 USD each, now a pair for $80 USD and nobody wants it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks bro. These are very 'pocketable'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Still up for the taking.

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif And it's GONE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif