what was your longest CPF session?

sjb269

Newly Enlightened
a few days ago I spent 4 hours in a row on CPF. I was wondering what the longest continous time somebody has spent on CPF? Bathroom breaks, snacks at computer and incoming phone calls don't count as an interuption.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
I read the entire underground thread concerning ARC in one sitting, that took a few hours.

When I first found the site I became obsessed with it for some reason [thus my nickname], and would spend a minimum an hour a day on it.

I still seem to check in at least a couple or few hours every week.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had some long sessions.

I tried to catch up on what the HotWire guys were doing several months ago and I was basically reading and posting for 5hrs one night. Sure, I watched a little TV, did some e-mails, went to the store etc. but basically "on" for five hours. Now, I tend to check in at least once a day but no more marathons.

I don't hold the record though. I know for sure someone beat me in a very active session recently. I kept running into his posts so I took a few minutes and checked it out. BTW, he's a very nice guy.

On January 6th he posted 35 times. This was part of an active session beginning around 12:00 a.m. lasting until around 9:30 a.m.. The next day he followed it up with an active session lasting a whopping 10hrs and 45mins for 33 posts. One hour later he posted yet again. That's overtime ain't it?

I'm just ribbing him a little. I know what it's like trying to gather accurate information when, like me, you have to be careful with your flashlight dollars. Also, this can be an entertaining place and it is certainly a friendly place to hang out.